Our story begins....Will and I recently found out that we are expecting our first child at the end of January 2010! We couldn't be more excited, thrilled.....scared to death!! I am about 9 weeks along at this point, and let me tell you, it is definately an adventure. I had NO idea how absolutely exhausted I would be! It is ridiculous how tired I am at the end of the day, and it takes every bit of energy I do have to concentrate at work every day. I have been lucky in the fact that I have not been too sick. I have my moments of nausea, but so far, no "true" morning sickness. My husband, Will, recently had surgery on his knee. Let me tell you, it has really been a challenge! Here I am barely awake and pregnant, trying to hold it together for both of us!! I always complain that Will never does anything around the house, but when your husband is out of commission, it really makes you appreciate what he does contribute to the household!! I can't wait until he can walk without crutches again! It is my turn to be taken care of :)
Back to "Baby J" as we are calling him (or her) for the time being. We had our first sonogram last Friday! It was scheduled for 4:30 in the afternoon, and let me tell you...Friday was the longest day of my life! I was soooo nervous!!!! The good news is that everything went well, and Baby J looks perfect!!! We saw and heard the heartbeat!!! It was absolutely the sweetest sound I have ever heard in my life!
A special thank you Kendall for setting up my blog (now it's up to me to keep it going!).
Summer Lately
11 years ago

Congratulations on Baby J!! That is so exciting!! :)
ReplyDeleteyea! so proud of you for actually blogging! Scan in the pic of baby j so we can see him....or her. :)
ReplyDelete